SMS Terms of serviceLast updated August 31, 2023
1. When you opt-in to the service, we may send you SMS messages to notify you of any updates to your application status and to engage in discussion throughout your application process.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to unsubscribe. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to opt-in again, just reply START to the phone number you unsubscribed to and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword “HELP” for more assistance, or you can get help directly at (833) 395-0438.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency may vary. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.