BehaviorCare Therapy is a leading provider of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for children on the autism spectrum from birth to age 21. We offer expert treatment, innovative techniques, and compassionate, child-centered care, scheduled at the families’ convenience. We provide services throughout the state of New Jersey.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide direct/indirect BCBA supervision to behavioral therapists assigned to cases.
- Design ABA curriculum plans, review, and update on a regular basis.
- Design behavior intervention plans.
- Clinically review reports and session notes on a regular basis.
- Analyze ABA data and implement data-driven program changes.
- Write reports summarizing data and progress for each client supervised.
- Regular communication with parents
- Coordinate with Program Manager to maintain quality of cases.
- Offer suggestions of incorporating individualized goals into family’s daily routine.
- Provide parent and staff training.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
WHAT WE OFFER
- BCBA certification given by the BACB
- New Jersey State License
- Experience with working with children with autism
- Immediate Full & Part-time positions
- Flexible Hours - Day/Afternoon/Evenings
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits Available for Full-time (Health, Dental & Vision, with a FREE Dental & Vision option)
- Advanced web-based data collection site
- New Jersey LBA Supervision provided by a BCBA-D
BehaviorCare Therapy is dedicated to the professional growth and personal happiness of all our staff. We constantly strive to create a supportive, collaborative, inclusive workplace where everyone is excited to come to work. Here you’ll be part of a dedicated clinical team.
BehaviorCare Therapy offers an extremely competitive pay.
SALARY: $85,000-90,000 a year
PER DIEM: $85-90 Per Hour
We also offer a $1,000 sign on bonus.